Stretch My Ass


Release Year: 2008
Studio: Hot Desert Knights Productions
Models: C.J. Michaels, Steve Tuck, Ardon Masters, Will West, Rand, Tony Ryder, Jake Long, Rafe Denim, Rob Wright
Genres: Fisting/Handball, Fetish, Muscles, Barebacking, Hardcore/Extreme

This movie is non-stop Ass-Stretching fisting action! These hot and Very Horny Guys will "blow-you-away" and leave nothing to your imagination as they fulfill their own fantasies as well as yours! Includes Never-Before-Released Scenes.
Using my dildo to stretch my butthole and dildoing my ass with giant 14" dildo. I'm stretching my pussy ass to relax self fucking butt plug whilst in Chastity. Stretched My ass stretched with a huge cucumber in my ass till I cream pie. Mike Essex Stretching my tight fuck hole with two cocks. Taking it hard and deep. Stretching My Anus and Ass Fisting With Panties Down And Walrus Penis Huge Dildo.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: avi
Duration: 1:40:00
Video: 480x360, Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Codec V3, 1059kbps
Audio: 125kbps





File size: 877.1 MB





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chyanne - I'll Finger Myself Before You Fill Me Up FullHD 1080p

Milf Black Lingerie - Photo Erotica

Bullet Videopac - part 1