Catalina Video Steel Garters


Release Year: 1991
Studio: Catalina Video
Models: Kourtney Van Wales, Steven Hill, Wes Daniels, Dylan Fox
Genres: Oral Anal Vaginal Sex, Threeways, Crossdressing, Cumshots

Two weeks after it's worldwide release Steel Garters was pulled from distribution, due to it's controversial content. We are proud to make available for the first time in 17 years this remarkable Chi Chi Larue extravaganza! Chad Knight, Wes Daniels, Karen Dior and a moustached Sharon Kane lead the cast!
Today I Would Like To Receive Cum From Two Well Erect Cocks And Give Me All Your Cum I Like? Im So Horny - Spanish BBW JOI Espanol. Nathanny Wenddy- Tgata Cuiabana sensualizes in a sexy bodysuit gets barebacked. Today I Would Like To Receive Cum From Two Well Erect Cocks And Give Me All Your Cum I Like? Im So Horny - Spanish BBW JOI. Today I Would Like To Receive Cum From Two Well Erect Cocks And Give Me All Your Cum I Like? Im So Horny - Spanish BBW JOI Espanol. sticking his penis while Catalina texts with her huge cock shoots big load.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:16:26
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps



File size: 1.1 GB





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chyanne - I'll Finger Myself Before You Fill Me Up FullHD 1080p

Milf Black Lingerie - Photo Erotica

Bullet Videopac - part 1